Entertainment

Superman actor Henry Cavill has reportedly split with his girlfriend Tara King.


The 33-year-old actor has been dating 19-year-old student for the last seven months, but it’s said the age gap grew too much in recent weeks, according to reports in The Sun.
“Henry and Tara split, it’s official,” an insider told The Sun.
“Henry said the two of them could stay friends and he even invited her to his recent birthday party which she did go to. But their relationship is over.

Henry Cavill and Tara King arrive for the European Premiere of ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ at Odeon Leicester Square on March 22, 2016 in London, England. (Photo by Karwai Tang/WireImage)
“It has been very difficult for Tara, who has been saying he was the love of her life.”

Their relationship hasn’t been without its critics with most commenting on the 14-year age gap and Cavill’s unfiltered comments about their relationship during the Batman v Superman press tour earlier this year.
“She protects me and is protective of me when I am having a hard time,” he told The Mirror.

Henry Cavill with Tara King (right) and his mother Marianne Cavill (left)
“She’s there when I need looking after and the world is a little too heavy. Then she will happily take that weight for me and make sure that I am okay.
“Tara allows me to be me and she doesn’t have a problem with that. She treats me like a normal human being.”
The couple first met at London club Mahiki in September.
Online Editors

About Global Trend News

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.